- The Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements adsorb the following unwanted elements found in drinking water:
- Fluoride: Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Fluorosilicate, Fluorosilicic Acid (aka Hydrofluorosilic Acid)
- Arsenic: V and pre-oxidized Arsenic III
- Other residual heavy metal ions
- Made from safe, non-leaching Polypropolene #5 that is BPA-free
- Sold in a set of 2
- Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements are designed to be used in conjunction with the Black Berkey® Elements only
- Attach to the bottom of the Black Berkey® Elements and sit in the lower chamber of the Berkey unit
- Number of Berkey PF-2™ Elements in the bottom chamber must match the number of Black Berkey® Elements in the top chamber; for example, 4 Black Berkey® Elements would require 4 PF-2 Filters
- Set of 2 Berkey PF-2™ Elements need replacement after 1000 gallons of use
- The Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements are covered under a six month warranty
Fluoride & Arsenic Reduction Replacement Filters
Returns of Berkey products are rare due to their high customer satisfaction rate. If, for any reason, you do not want your order after it has been placed, it will be treated as a return. If you are dissatisfied with an item(s) you purchased from us that has not been used or assembled, please contact us within 30 days of your purchase date. Returns or Exchanges will not be accepted after 30 days of the purchase date. Return shipping is at the buyer’s expense unless there was an error made by us. The item(s) must be unused or assembled and returned in the original retail box/packaging. If an item is returned damaged by personal handling or return shipping and not returned in a re-saleable condition, it will not be eligible for a refund or exchange.
In the case of a return, the customer is responsible for return shipping fees, insurance, and a 15 % restocking fee for the item(s). Restocking fees are imposed by the manufacturer. Once there is a confirmed receipt of the item(s), thechhe.com will refund 85% of your original purchase price minus the original shipping charges. A refund will be issued back to your credit card or by an Interac/ Bank e–Transfer.