Holistic Nutrition Consultation
Initial Consultation (90 minutes): $180
Follow-ups (30 minutes): $60
Location: In-clinic, In-home, & Online Consultations are available for this service. N.B. Pricing for in-home consults vary depending on location, please contact us for a quote.
*Insurance Coverage is available for this service under "Nutritionist" on select plans from Manulife, Sunlife, GreenShield, IA Insurance, ClaimSecure, Blue Cross, and more!
Contact us for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Tel.: 647 559 0842
Holistic Nutrition Consultations are ideal for:
- Weight loss
- Chronic pain
- Digestive Disorders (IBS, IBD, Celiac, etc.)
- Cholesterol, Blood Pressure, and Diabetes
- Autoimmune diseases
- Athletic performance
- Planning for special diets (gluten-free, vegetarian, prenatal, sport performance, etc.)
- Individual & Family meal planning
- Chronic, non-healing wounds
- Disease prevention
- and much more!
Functional Biochemistry Evaluation:
- Learn how specific nutritional imbalances are linked to your symptoms or diagnosis.
- Dietary management is used to optimize digestion, reduce inflammation, boost the metabolism, balance hormones, eliminate cravings, achieve/maintain a healthy weight, and provide your body with the fuel & energy it needs to heal.
- Detoxification protocols are used to remove toxic metals, chemicals, and radiation from the body's tissues.
- Nutritional Counselling & Guidance is given for those requiring special diets (i.e., gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, vegan, prenatal, paediatric, sport performance, etc.).
- Supplements & natural medicines are recommended based on individual needs and clients are educated on how to properly use them (i.e., taking the optimal dosage, determining the best time of day to use them, avoiding possible interactions with medications, etc.).
- Comprehensive Health History Assessment.
- Clinical Nutritional Testing to target nutrient deficiencies and excesses.
- Comprehensive Food Sensitivities Testing.
- Metabolic Testing to target and address hormonal imbalances.
- Advanced Genomics Testing targeting genetic mutations, known as single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNP's), which may be impairing the metabolism and affecting the body's ability to assimilate vital nutrients.
- Micro-biome Assessment to evaluate the balance of good vs. bad bacteria in the gut.
- Initial Consultation also includes: Customized Report highlighting diet and lifestyle recommendations; Recipe e-book customized to your needs; Meal ideas; Grocery list with product/brand recommendations.
- Diet & Supplement Protocols may be recommended after each session.
- Complementary coaching, as needed, by phone, e-mail, and/or text message between follow-ups to help you stay on track by answering your questions, helping you implement recommendations, and for extra encouragement!