Comprehensive food sensitivities assessment
Comprehensive Food Sensitivities Assessment - $60
Location: In-clinic, In-home, & Online Consultations are available for this service. N.B. Pricing for in-home consults vary depending on location, please contact us for a quote.
*Insurance Coverage is available from select plans with Manulife, Sunlife, GreenShield, IA Insurance, ClaimSecure, Blue Cross, and more!
Contact us for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Tel.: 647 559 0842
- Determine whether you have hidden food sensitivities/intolerances to over 300 foods, including: Sweeteners, Gluten/gluten-free grains, nuts/seeds, legumes, mushrooms, dairy products, fruits, vegetables, cooking oils, herbs/spices, alcoholic beverages, and more! *N.B. This assessment evaluates the effect of the Whole-Food (i.e., cow's milk) and ALL of its compounds on your body, not just a specific compound in the food (i.e., lactose).
- Determine the likely causes of the food sensitivity/intolerance and whether or not it can be reversed so you can reintegrate the food into your diet. N.B. Food Reintegration, rather than elimination, should be the priority of every health practitioner!
- Determine which foods have specific therapeutic benefit for YOU and can help to accelerate healing and the achievement of optimal health!
- Receive a comprehensive report clearly detailing what foods to avoidand which foods are safe for YOU, and which foods are specifically therapeutic to YOU!
- Receive tailored recipes, grocery lists, and nutritional recommendations to meet YOUR specific needs and help you make the right dietary changes with ease & comfort.
- Save your money from being wasted on ineffective, confusing, expensive and limited tests that can do more harm than good.
- Most importantly: Experience Real Results and the full BENEFIT of a diet customized specifically to YOU that considers the effect of the Whole-Food and ALL of its compounds on YOUR body.
N.B. The results of the assessment are obtained immediately and your comprehensive report will be e-mailed to you within 3 business days.