Vitamin D Assessment
Vitamin D Assessment - $15
Location: In-clinic, In-home, & Online Consultations are available for this service. N.B. Pricing for in-home consults vary depending on location, please contact us for a quote.
*Insurance Coverage is available from select plans with Manulife, Sunlife, GreenShield, IA Insurance, ClaimSecure, Blue Cross, and more!
Contact us for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Tel.: 647 559 0842
- Determine whether you need Vitamin D this winter
- Determine what type of Vitamin D is best for YOU
- Determine the optimal dosage for YOU
- Determine the best time of day to supplement for YOU
- Save your money from being wasted on unneeded or ineffective supplements, expensive and limited blood tests, and pricy, time consuming appointments with practitioners who are not yet up-to-date with the latest information
- Most importantly: Experience Real Results and the full BENEFIT from proper Vitamin D supplementation!
Believe it or not, Vitamin D is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies worldwide! Common signs of deficiency include:
- Fatigue, depression
- Low immunity, getting sick often
- Hormone imbalance (vitamin D regulates over 300 hormones!)
- Back and muscle pains
- Bone disease
- Hair loss
- Autoimmune disease, allergies, cancer
- and more!
- Vitamin D is not appropriate for everyone
- Vitamin D can do more harm than good if used inappropriately (even with small doses)
- There are many types of Vitamin D (see infographic below)
- You and your Dr. or health practitioner CAN NOT guess if you need Vitamin D, what type you need, or what dosage to take
- A Blood Test does NOT determine whether your Vitamin D levels are optimal, what type of vitamin D to take, or what dosage is best for YOU. It's also an expensive test, not covered by OHIP unless you have a qualifying diagnoses for coverage.