Quantum Integration Session (60 minutes): $120
Quantum Integration Session (30 minutes): $60
Location: In-clinic & In-home sessions are available for this service. N.B. Pricing for in-home consults vary depending on location, please contact us for a quote.
*Insurance Coverage is available for this service under "Nutritionist" on select plans from Manulife, Sunlife, GreenShield, IA Insurance, ClaimSecure, Blue Cross, and more!
Contact us for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Tel.: 647 559 0842
The Quantum Integration Session was developed by our clinical and research director, Shawn M. Persaud. These sessions allow Shawn to comprehensively address more complex cases by using all of the tools in his "Holistic Tool-Box," including:
- Western Medical Expertise
- State-of-the-art Energy Medicine
- Osteopathic and Chiropractic Philosophy
- The latest insights in the field of Quantum Medicine
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Ayurvedic Medicine
- The Clinical Findings of Applied Kinesiology & Consciousness Research
- specific nutritional assessments
- bio-energetic assessments to accelerate healing
- orthopaedic assessments to address physical injuries, aches, or pains
- Mind-Body assessments to manage chronic stress and release emotional blocks
Functional Biochemistry Evaluation:
- Learn how specific nutritional imbalances are linked to your symptoms or diagnosis.
- Dietary management is used to optimize digestion, reduce inflammation, boost the metabolism, balance hormones, eliminate cravings, and achieve/maintain a healthy weight.
- Detoxification protocols are used to remove toxic metals, chemicals, and radiation from the body's tissues.
- Nutritional Counselling & Guidance is given for those requiring special diets (i.e., gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, vegan, pregnancy, paediatric, sport performance, etc.).
- Supplements & natural medicines are recommended based on individual needs and clients are educated on how to properly use them (i.e., taking the optimal dosage, determining the best time of day to use them, avoiding possible interactions with medications, etc.).
- Comprehensive Health History Assessment.
- Clinical Nutritional Testing to target nutrient deficiencies and excesses.
- Comprehensive Food Sensitivities Testing.
- Metabolic Testing to target and address hormonal imbalances.
- Advanced Genomics Testing targeting genetic mutations, known as single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNP's), which may be impairing the metabolism and affecting the body's ability to assimilate vital nutrients.
- Micro-biome Assessment to evaluate the balance of good vs. bad bacteria in the gut.
- Comprehensive physical assessments are used to identify and resolve current and/or past injuries causing chronic pain, inflammation, and stress.
- Numerous "hands-on" manual therapies may be used to restore balance within the musculoskeletal system inspired by Osteopathic, Cranio-Sacral, Chiropractic, & Kinesiologic techniques.
- Bio-energetic assessments are used to identify blockages within the body's energy systems, including the Acupuncture, Chakra, 5 elements, and Wei Qi systems.
- Numerous energy medicine based therapies may be used to remove energetic blockages within the body, while enhancing cellular communication, and optimizing the integrity and function of all of the body's systems.
- Therapies may include, Laser Light Therapy, Acoustic (sound), Acupressure & Meridian Therapies, and BodyTalk.
- Psychosomatic assessments are used to evaluate how the negative effects that chronic stress as well as unconscious/subconscious emotional blocks may be having on your health.
- Numerous modalities and techniques may be used at this stage including, Heart Rate Variability Testing (HRV), Neuromuscular biofeedback, Reflex procedures, Mindfulness & Meditation, Hypnotherapy & Self-Hypnosis, Acupressure & Meridian Therapies, Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), and BodyTalk.
- Rehabilitative exercises as well as Diet & Supplement Protocols may be recommended after each session.